Wednesday, May 18, 2011

there r people we cant live without,but have to let go




there's nothing that i can do... i used to love u so much... but i have to accept the fate that we r not meant for each other.. now i started to slowly let u go from my life... i'll move on... i keep saying those word to myself.. i'll move on n find my own love.. i'll move on n search the one who can accept me for who i am... i'll move on to b someone who is better for a person after u.. i'll move on and let those memories left behind.. maybe some of the memories i'll bring along just to give me a lesson so that i'll learn things from those memories... maybe those memories that i'll bring along are too memorable that i couldnt left them behind... but i'll promised myself... that i'll move on and i'll never look back... we will all started a new life... u have ur own... and i'll have my own... our stories will left behind and let it be a history... but ur new love story will be a new chapter in ur life... so do i.. our chapter of love stories end when we separated.. though mine has not started yet... but i'll know someday in the future.. it will.... i'll move on and i'll promise myself.. but when??? only God knows... i left these to Allah... He knows best... i just need times... dont worry... i'll never hold grudge towards u... after all... u r someone that i used to love with all my heart.. someone that i used to dream to marry with... someone that i used to think for each moment of my life... someone that i love soo much.. u r the one.. but i'll know... Allah has prepared me someone special and better than u.... someone that understand me.. someone that is destined to be mine forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment